Words from a Recently Diagnosed Introvert

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Huh? Priorities?

So, I recently learned that the $8 billion Bush just requested from Congress to continue killing Iraquis, American soldiers, and any of the good will our allies may still be able to muster for us, is 17 times higher than the EPA's entire annual budget.

Didn't we just discover that it was all a ruse; there were no WMDs, Saddam really wasn't a threat, and there was absolutely no justification for the pre-emptive strike whatsoever?

I don't get it.

In psychotherapy terms I think we would be considered enablers. I'm pretty sure there are twelve step programs for our problem.

1 Comments:

  • You so don't get it. We went into Iraq to spread democracy throughout the world. I mean, we didn't think of that reason until we were already there and had killed a lot of innocent people.

    By Blogger d, at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home