Words from a Recently Diagnosed Introvert

Thursday, December 23, 2004

To all my reader(s)...

I just want to say I'm sorry for leaving you all hanging for over a month.
I don't know what happened. I just wasn't feeling it.
I mean, I wasted enough time at work reading other people's blogs, I can't use that as an excuse.

But, you'll be happy to know that in the holiday madness, I've found inspiration once again.

The introvert is back, baby.

I hope to give you a fresh, new bunch of introverted sarcasm, self-depricating, uncomfortable psycho-babble, existential nonsense, and progressive dogma.

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

  • You never need to apologize for not blogging. If you're not feeling it, you're not feeling it. Glad you're back, though.

    By Blogger d, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home