Words from a Recently Diagnosed Introvert

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Peacocks don't talk

I am a peacock this year for Halloween.
I went to a party last night and was clearly the belle of the ball.

I didn't want to actually talk to anyone. I just wanted people to look at me and admire my brilliantly crafted costume.

When I had to actually speak, I found that I didn't have much to say, and frankly, neither did the people speaking to me.

I think we should all talk less and listen and ogle more.

Spoken by a true introvert.

2 Comments:

  • You're off to a great start. And with the rest of the world as your sounding board, you're in good hands.

    I spent an hour trying to find something worth reading tonight. Thank you for being there.

    By Blogger David, at 10:25 AM  

  • David,

    Your comment made my day.
    Thanks!

    By Blogger rigmor, at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home